This is a very difficult question to answer because it depends on what you are looking to achieve from your solar power system, everyone has different usage patterns, budgets and roof spaces.
The main things we will need to know to design a system to suit your needs are;
- Your expectations – Is your goal to cut your bill in half? Do you want to be completely self sufficient? Dont want to see the panels form the road? etc.
- How much roof space do you have available? House roof, sheds, pergola?
- How much power do you use now? You will find your average daily consumption on your bill, this gives a good idea of your usage.
- When do you use the majority of your power? Mornings, all day or all at night?
- Components you would like to use and budget? We usually answer the questions above and design a system to suit your consumption then try and fit this in with your budget.
Every house is different and we need to have a conversation to understand your expectations and explain in detail how we plan to achieve this for you.